Emergency measures for the current situation related to the occurrence of coronavirus
Dear friends and supporters of PKO – Prague Chamber Orchestra, all planned concerts are canceled until further notice.
However, we are trying for you not to miss the concert and we move our upcoming concert on 17th March 2020 to 15th December 2020.
Our decision is done because of your comfort so you wouldn´t miss one of the highlights of the 250th anniversary of the birth of Ludwig van Beethoven. We assume that at that time the situation will calm down and the concert will take place without any problems. The already bought tickets are fully valid for the new date of the concert on 15th December 2020.
If the government order persists, please be patient, each concert will be dealt with individually and we will try to proceed in the same way.
PKO will inform you about the cancellation and change of the dates of concerts via its website www.pko.cz and in case of ticket purchase via email.
We will answer your questions and send you more information via e-mail email@example.com.
We fully understand and support the measures of the Government of the Czech Republic, which thus protects not only us but especially our dear audience.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you again after the renewed of the concert season.
Your Prague Chamber Orchestra
28/4/2020 from -
- Antonio Vivaldi Sinfonia in C for Strings and Cembalo
- Fritz Kreisler Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in style of Vivaldi
- Johann Sebastian Bach Concert A minor for Two Violins and Orchestra
- Antonio Vivaldi "Summer" - Concert for Violin and Orchestra from The Four Seasons
- Antonín Dvořák Serenade in E major for Strings
- Pavel Šporcl violin
- Leoš Čepický concertmaster
23/6/2020 from 7:30 pm
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Der Schauspieldirektor, overture
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Io ti lascio cara addio“, aria
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Un baccio di mano“, aria
- Ludwig van Beethoven Coriolan, overture
- Ludwig van Beethoven “Ah, perfido…“, aria
- Ludwig van Beethoven „Hat mann nicht...“, aria from Fidelio
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Le nozze di Figaro, overture
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Cinque…dieci…venti…trenta“, duet from Le nozze di Figaro
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Non ho colpa“, aria from Idomeneo
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Solche hergelaufne laffen“, aria from Die Entführung aus dem Serail
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Il core vi dono…“, duet from Cosi fan tutte
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart La clemenza di Tito, overture
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart „Deh, per questo instante“, aria from La clemeza di Tito
- Jana Kurucová mezzosoprano
- Gustáv Beláček bass
- Ondrej Olos conductor