- Antonio Vivaldi Koncert pro smyčce D dur, RV 121
- Johann Sebastian Bach Koncert E dur pro housle a smyčce, BWV 1041
- Antonio Vivaldi Koncert č. 1, E dur, Op. 8, RV 269, „La primavera"
- Antonio Vivaldi Koncert č. 2 g moll, Op. 8, RV 315, „L'estate"
- Antonio Vivaldi Koncert č. 3, F dur, Op. 8, RV 293, „L'autunno"
- Antonio Vivaldi Koncert č. 4, f moll, Op. 8, RV 297, „L'inverno"
- Leoš Čepický, Violin, concertmaster
He graduated at the Conservatorium in Pardubice and at the Academy of Music Arts in Prague. He won many international competitions, e.g. in Zagreb (Croatia) and in Gorizia (Italy). He frequently gives solo recitals as well as concerts with orchestras, both in the Czech Republic and also abroad. To celebrate the 250th anniversary of J. S. Bach’s death in 2000 he performed a series of concerts of all Bach’s Sonatas and Partitas for violin solo at the Smetana’s Festival in Litomyšl. In 2002 he made a Multisonic solo CD recording of Bach’s Sonatas and Partitas. Since 2007 he works as a professor of violin at the Academy of Music Arts in Prague and in September 2010 he was appointed as a head of a string department of the Academy of Music in Prague. During his studies at AMU he became the first violinist of the Wihan Quartet and he still remains a member of this quartet. As a member of the Wihan Quartet he won the Prague Spring Award in 1988 and also the International Competition of the String Quartets in London in 1991. In 2008 – 2009 the Wihan Quartet performed all 16 Quartets of Ludwig van Beethoven. Leoš Čepický plays a violin from the workshop of violin master Jan B. Špidlen, copy of Guarneri del Gesù from 1741.