- Ferenc Liszt/Ludwig van Beethoven Gellert Songs, Song No. 3 „Song of Penitence“ S. 467/3“
- Fryderyk Chopin Waltz in A flat major, Op. 34, No. 1
- Josef Suk Piano Pieces Op. 7, No. 1 “Love Song”
- Josef Suk Piano Pieces Op. 7, No. 4 “Idylls”
- Edvard Grieg Lyric Pieces Op. 65, No. 6 „Wedding Day at Troldhaugen“
- Christian Sinding Rustle of Spring
- Bedřich Smetana Czech Dances, II. series, No. 7 “Hulán”
- Bedřich Smetana Concert Etude in G sharp minor, Op. 17 "On the Seashore"
- Franz Liszt Nocturne No. 3 “Dream of Love”, p. 541/3
- Franz Liszt / Charles Gounod Waltz from the opera Faust S. 407
- Matyáš Novák, klavír
Matyas Novak (born on June 20, 1998), a winner of a range of national and international competitions, has made a name for himself as one of the most promising pianists of his time through his extraordinary harmonic expression, vast repertoire and unique way of key-stroking.
Matyas began to play the piano at the age of five. He graduated from the Pardubice Conservatoire, where he studied in the class of prof. Jitka Fowler Fraňková. Currently he is attending the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, specifically the class conducted by prof. Ivan Klánský. He is also a student at the renowned piano academy “Incontri col Maestro” in Imola, Italy, where he studied since 2013 with Vovka Ashkenazy, since 2017 he is studying with Boris Petrushansky.
Matyas is a winner of numerous piano competitions not only in the Czech Republic but also in Spain, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Poland and USA and he is a proud member of PETROF Art Family. He gives several dozens of his own recitals every year around Europe and USA. In 2015 and 2016 he had also successful concert tours in China. He regularly cooperates with various Czech professional orchestras, is invited to national and international festivals and takes part in master classes given by the best artists of its field of study.
Matyas is a versatile artist, sougt-after chamber player and accompanist, a big expert and fan of rail transport, and a member of the Czech Breeders Association.